The Better You Manage Your Risk of Fraud, The More Successful Your Business
For more than three decades, MicroBilt has helped businesses manage risk and make well informed payment, lending and hiring decisions. With access to more than 95% of bank accounts and 600 million consumer and business records, MicroBilt is uniquely capable of providing your business with information you need to “know your customer”, prevent fraud, and protect your processing relationship.
In partnership with ACH/Check processing companies, collection agencies and third party billing companies, MicroBilt has added a powerful new fraud-presentation tool: rVd (The Risk Verify Database).
Know Your Customer, Reduce Returns and Protect Your Business From Fraudulent ACH or Check Payments... All In Real Time.
The Risk Verify Database prescreens Check/ACH debits before they occur and for the first time, incorporates specific consumer information allowing you to make the most accurate and informed payment decision.
- Detects fraud and identity theft patterns to significantly reduce “fatal” returns in consumer not present environments
- Provides information on the millions of under or non-banked consumers available only at MicroBilt.
- Allows you to “know your customer”, a requirement to maintain a lasting processing relationship with your bank
- Reduces NSF fees for your customers
- Changes in account status and credit profile via automated tracking.
- Manage your ACH portfolio risk by tracking changes in the merchant/consumer credit profiles
The Risk Verify Database works in conjunction with MicroBilt’s proven arsenal of tools and data to offer a cost effective solution to your business.
- Matches consumer names and telephone numbers
- Provides account history on every transaction
- Validates the MICR account is open and in a positive status
- Identifies Account Closed, Pending Closed, and Frozen bank accounts
- Predicts and identifies administrative returns before they occur
As a certified reporting agency under FCRA, MicroBilt’s secure system has been providing MICR-based risk management services with a focus on online and alternative lending for more the 15 years. In fact, MicroBilt is one of the largest reporting repositories of MICR data, with access to one billion real-time consumer account records linked to bank lenders and other financial institutions. Put the power of The Risk Verify Database to work for your business and recognize an immediate reduction in fraud and returns.